Home & Property


Your home is a significant investment, and protecting it deserves thoughtful attention. In fact, insurance is something most people don’t want to think about until they need it the most. Understanding what is and is not covered in your homeowner’s insurance policy can mean the difference of being able to rebuild your home and replace your personal belongings. By allowing one of our professionals to determine your individual needs, they can perform a comprehensive evaluation and develop a coverage and premium quotation. Our goal is to provide the broadest possible protection from a reliable carrier.

When you choose us, you are choosing a team of committed professionals who will prepare a customized risk management plan that best suits your unique situation. Contact one of our advisors to learn more about the many features and types of coverage available to you, including:

Policies for all types and sizes of homes, including vacation homes and investment properties

  • Additional coverage for valuable items such as jewelry, furs, art, and more
  • Discounts for multiple policies
  • Optional umbrella or excess liability coverage


We understand that as the owner of a condominium unit, your insurance needs are different from other homeowners. Chances are your association purchased a master policy to cover common areas like the exterior building and walkways. But you are responsible for insuring your individual, personal interests within your unit. You need both personal property and liability insurance.


While your landlord has insurance coverage for the physical dwelling, as a renter, you need insurance to cover your personal property, such as clothing, furniture or electronic equipment, in the event of loss from fire or theft or other perils.  Renter’s insurance will also protect you if you are responsible for bodily injury or property damage to others, for example, if a visitor trips over a rug and breaks a leg.


You may not be aware that coverage for flood is specifically excluded from your homeowner’s policy. Whether you live in a designated flood zone or not, flood coverage for your home is available.

Mobile Home

We can help protect your mobile or manufactured home, your belongings and family. The coverage for mobile and manufactured homes is like a homeowners’ insurance policy, but there are some differences. You can talk to an agent who can help you understand what a mobile home insurance policy can protect. For your convenience, you may simply call us or complete the quote request form below and we will contact you to review your exact requirements and provide a quote.

Rental Dwelling

As a landlord leasing out your investment property, you have a lot of responsibilities. Finding the right occupants, maintaining the property; the list goes on and on. Worry about one less thing; Rental property insurance protects your property from damages and from losing income. It should also cover the damages that make your property unlivable.


A personal umbrella policy provides extra liability insurance for auto & home owners.